What makes Webroot the best choice for securing your professional future?
Millions of businesses and consumers trust Webroot to deliver innovative, reliable security solutions. Why would you entrust your career to anyone else?
Join the team that is paving the way for a more secure online experience – protecting millions daily. Your experience. Webroot’s pioneering technology. Together, we can ensure that our customers are safe to download. Safe to search. Safe to bank. Safe to conduct business and enjoy themselves. Webroot. One stop to cyber safety. One stop to career satisfaction.
Headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, Webroot is one of the largest privately held companies in the Security SaaS market and is backed by some of the industry's leading venture capital firms, including Technology Crossover Ventures, Accel Partners, and Mayfield.
Webroot Vision and Mission Statement
Webroot’s Vision and Mission are a reflection of our commitment to the millions of computer users who place their trust - and their most trusted assets - in our care, relying on the quality of our internet security products for their protection. Our vision is for a future where Webroot is securing technology users wherever they go and via whatever method they access the internet.
We are equally committed to ensuring the future of our employees by building trust, working with transparency and integrity, and providing all of the tools and resources necessary for our mutual growth and success.
- Our Vision:
- Make the digital world a safe place in which to interact and transact.
- Our Mission:
- Be the best company in the world at delivering security as a service to consumers and enterprises.
The Webroot Culture
At Webroot, we take our work seriously but we have fun doing it! There’s an energy around the work that we do here. We take pride in our contributions and have a shared goal knowing that our internet security is protecting some of the world’s most critical data. Working at Webroot is challenging and we set high expectations for ourselves as we constantly strive to stay ahead of our competition, win in the internet security marketplace and push ourselves to go beyond the status quo. We are committed to the best interests and satisfaction of our customers and employees, and it shapes everything we do.
At Webroot we recognize that YOU matter. Your talent is valued and rewarded and is key to our success. In return for your efforts, Webroot offers you the opportunity to build a rewarding and meaningful career while protecting the internet security of millions of computer users.
Here are a few of the ways that we foster the Webroot culture, stay connected, support one another, and stay involved:
- Regular All Hands meetings that keep employees apprised of the latest company news.
- Webroot Charitable Giving Program/Community Involvement that encourages employees to improve their world through volunteerism (one paid day off per year to volunteer) and financial investment (company match for employee donations). The Webroot Giving Committee also provides quarterly support to those NPOs that align with our philanthropic areas of emphasis.
- Go Green initiative is our company-wide commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
- Company BBQ’s that provide a relaxed and casual environment to socialize with colleagues and leadership.
- Webroot Active is a distribution list for those employees interested in outdoor activities and/or group exercise.
- Webroot Social is a distribution list for those employees interested in socializing outside of work at fun activities and get togethers.