Broomfield, CO – November 29, 2012
Webroot, a leader in delivering Internet security as a service, today announced a new virtual business community that focuses on the security topics that matter most to IT and security professionals. Available at community.webroot.com, the Webroot Business Community allows members to connect with industry peers and security experts to explore common interests and build new relationships. This new online networking forum gives business-focused individuals another line of defense and the information they need to help keep their business secure from rapidly evolving Internet-based threats.
Similar to the approach taken by popular professional networking sites, the Webroot Business Community is free and accessible to anyone interested in security and IT topics. Most members are responsible for many IT roles and Webroot offers them the platform to discuss issues they encounter on a daily basis, publish content and comments and share best practices.
Features of the Community:
- Security News - Stay up to date on the latest happenings in security.
- Discussions - Take advantage of the community resources, talk to fellow business professionals, and chat about enterprise topics.
- Ask the Experts - Do you want to know more about security or have a specific business question? Webroot systems engineers, developers, and support staff are available to answer your questions.
- Webroot Education - If the question has already been answered and you're looking for additional content or a video tutorial, this forum is your spot.
- Customer Reviews - A place where you can write a review or read reviews from others to learn more about how Webroot helped them.
- Feature Requests - Suggest an idea that could improve the Webroot experience.
"The Webroot Business Community is a unique group of people who understand that the old way of Internet security doesn't cut it – and now we're giving them an outlet to share more forward-thinking approaches," said Catherine Buzzitta Kaiser, senior manager of Webroot Community and Loyalty Programs. "We are excited about this latest offering to our online community. It supports our continued commitment to our concept of mutual self-protection in the same way our products enable our customers to protect one another."
Webroot will be surveying community members for their recommendations on additional community content and topics, as well as ideas for future updates to the site.
©2013 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, and Webroot SecureAnywhere are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries.