Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014 read more »
CryptoWall - A new ransomware from the creators of CryptoDefense read more »
Putin: Crack Tor for me and I'll make you a MILLIONAIRE read more »
Roll out the welcome mat to hackers and crackers read more »
Phony Googlebots Becoming a Real DDoS Attack Tool read more »
Intel unveils SSD Pro 2500 self-encrypting drives read more »
Critroni Crypto Ransomware Seen Using Tor for Command and Control read more »
US Tries to Patch Up Spy Row With Berlin read more »
Researcher Identifies Hidden Data-Acquisition Services in iOS read more »
Who has your credit card data? 1 million HOLIDAY-MAKERS' RECORDS exposed read more »
Internet security. Perfected.
World-class protection. Game-changing performance.
The most powerful threat analysis engine in the world
- 9 billion web pages and 310 million domains scored and classified
- 200,000 PC, Mac® and Android™ new files determined per day
- 4.7+ million Android™ and iOS® apps analyzed and scored
- 600 million IP addresses analyzed – refreshed every 5 minutes
Intelligent, proactive protection
- Detects and blocks viruses and other threats in real time, even never-before-seen malware
- Next-generation, multi-layered protection tailors itself to your security needs
Lightning fast and non-intrusive
- Fast scans protect you without interruptions or slowdowns
- Cloud-based threat protection without bulky updates
Industry leading customer satisfaction.
Net Promoter Scores for Security Software
*Net Promoter Score (NPS) = % of Promoters - % of Detractors
*The margin of error for the PC user study is ±1.5 percentage points and ±1.2 points for the Webroot customer study (95 percent level of confidence)
Top 5 reasons customers recommend Webroot.
A majority also say Webroot is a good value for the price and does not conflict with other programs.
Top 6 complaints of competitor customers.