Sandwich Chain Jimmy John’s Investigating Breach Claims read more »
New Backoff PoS Malware Identified in Several Attacks read more »
The Top 5 Most Brutal Cyber Attacks Of 2014 So Far read more »
Security Manager's Journal: A ransomware flop, thanks to security awareness read more »
New GameOver Zeus Variant Generates 1,000 Domains Daily read more »
Hackers can tap USB devices in new attacks, researcher warns read more »
New Mobile Threat Report from Webroot read more »
Innominate Patches Vulnerability in mGuard Industrial Security Routers read more »
Crouching Yeti' Attack Campaign Targeting Industries Worldwide Detailed in New Report read more »
PC gamers increasingly under attack read more »
Internet security. Perfected.
World-class protection. Game-changing performance.
The most powerful threat analysis engine in the world
- 9 billion web pages and 310 million domains scored and classified
- 200,000 PC, Mac® and Android™ new files determined per day
- 4.7+ million Android™ and iOS® apps analyzed and scored
- 600 million IP addresses analyzed – refreshed every 5 minutes
Intelligent, proactive protection
- Detects and blocks viruses and other threats in real time, even never-before-seen malware
- Next-generation, multi-layered protection tailors itself to your security needs
Lightning fast and non-intrusive
- Fast scans protect you without interruptions or slowdowns
- Cloud-based threat protection without bulky updates
Industry leading customer satisfaction.
Net Promoter Scores for Security Software
*Net Promoter Score (NPS) = % of Promoters - % of Detractors
*The margin of error for the PC user study is ±1.5 percentage points and ±1.2 points for the Webroot customer study (95 percent level of confidence)
Top 5 reasons customers recommend Webroot.
A majority also say Webroot is a good value for the price and does not conflict with other programs.
Top 6 complaints of competitor customers.