- World of Spycraft: NSA and CIA Spied in Online Games read more »
- Xbox One Backwards-Compatible? Nope! Don't Fall for the Hoax read more »
- French agency caught minting SSL certificates impersonating Google read more »
- Microsoft beefs up account security with recent activity recovery codes and notification controls read more »
- Microsoft Security Advisory Notification Issued: December 9, 2013 read more »
- FBI Can Activate Webcams Remotely Without the Light Coming On read more »
- That toolbar you downloaded is malware? Tough, read the EULA read more »
- Data haul by popular Android flashlight app 'deceives' millions of users read more »
- 2 Million-Strong ZeroAccess Botnet Disrupted by Microsoft and Law Enforcement read more »
- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software read more »
Stop the single biggest security risk to your business
14-Day Web Security Free Trial
Protect your network from the single biggest security risk to your business—web browsing. Use the cloud to improve security and gain full visibility of users' web activities while enforcing web usage policies – no matter where your users are accessing the Internet from.
Try Webroot Web Security Service at no risk and without obligation. Complete the accompanying form to receive an email with instructions on how to start your 14-day free trial.