14 antivirus apps found to have security problems read more »
Hackers Could Take Control of Your Car. This Device Can Stop Them read more »
PushDo Trojan Variant Has New Domain Generation Algorithm read more »
Security Holes Found In Some DLP Products read more »
BitTorrent releases Bleep for Windows, a closed Alpha chat client read more »
Active attack on Tor network tried to decloak users for five months read more »
Hackers Plundered Israeli Defense Firms that Built ‘Iron Dome’ Missile Defense System read more »
Hackers seed Amazon cloud with potent denial-of-service bots read more »
Looking at insider threats from the outside read more »
375 million customer records compromised in 2014 read more »
Webroot Hiring Process
Our goal is to provide the very best candidate experience with open communication and maximum efficiency. It is important that the interviewing process provide you and our Webroot representative the opportunity to evaluate one another’s strengths and assess the viability of a match. Our process includes the following steps:
Overall Hiring Process:
- Resume submission
- Resume acknowledgement
- Resume qualification by a member of the Webroot Talent Acquisition Team
- For those candidates selected for further consideration:
- The interview process entails a series of interviews both within and across relevant departments, including peer and management interviews
- Offer process
- Onboarding process, including background and reference checks
- Telephone pre-screening by Recruiter
- Telephone interview with Hiring Manager
- On-site interviews with hiring team, comprised of peer and management interviews, including meetings within and across relevant departments
- Final interview(s) as needed
- Interview feedback
- Offer process
Have a question about Webroot Career Opportunities? Perhaps you’ll find the answers below:
- Q. How do I know that Webroot has received my resume?
- A. Each candidate will receive an automated email response to acknowledge receipt of a new application. Due to the large volume of resumes that we receive daily, we are not always able to respond personally to each applicant.
- Q. Does Webroot offer competitive compensation?
- A. Yes, Webroot continuously benchmarks total rewards on industry-leading market data and strives to provide a highly competitive, pay-for-performance work environment.
- Q. What sort of career growth potential will I have at Webroot?
- A. In addition to opportunities for promotion, Webroot encourages inter- departmental transfers for the purposes of cross-training and career growth. This option is available after the completion of one year of service in your current role.
- Q. Is Webroot a Private or Public company?
- A. Webroot is privately held.
- Q. What is your dress code at Webroot?
- A. Webroot is a business-casual work environment.
- Q. How should I dress for an interview?
- A. While the company’s dress code is considered business casual, we encourage candidates to dress business-professional for an interview.
- Q. How long is the average interview process?
- A. We strive to move rapidly through the interview process lifecycle. The average interview cycle lasts approximately two weeks.
- Q. Does Webroot hire employees requiring visa sponsorship?
- A. Yes, we will consider qualified applicants who are currently on a visa.
- Q. Does Webroot offer an Employee Referral Program?
- A. Yes, we empower all Webroot employees to act as "Recruiting Delegates" and welcome all qualified employee referrals. We incentivize our teams with industry-competitive monetary bonuses for hired referrals.