- Java 8 is scheduled for release March 18, 2014 read more »
- New crimeware tool Dendroid makes it easier to create Android malware, researchers warn read more »
- Malware designed to take over cameras and record audio enters Google Play read more »
- Adobe AIR and Adobe Flash Player Team Blog Upcoming changes read more »
- YouTube & Gmail Phishing emails read more »
- Los Angeles County DHS reveals 168,000 patient data breach read more »
- Silk Road 2 Hacked, 88,000 Bitcoin Allegedly Stolen read more »
- Fake Night Vision Camera App on Google Play Hides SMS Trojan read more »
- ICO fines charity £200,000 for data breach read more »
- Cybercriminals Infiltrate Various Organizations in Siesta Campaign read more »
Stop the single biggest security risk to your business
14-Day Web Security Free Trial
Protect your network from the single biggest security risk to your business—web browsing. Use the cloud to improve security and gain full visibility of users' web activities while enforcing web usage policies – no matter where your users are accessing the Internet from.
Try Webroot Web Security Service at no risk and without obligation. Complete the accompanying form to receive an email with instructions on how to start your 14-day free trial.