Broomfield, CO – December 12, 2012
Webroot, a leader in delivering Internet security as a service, today announced an expanded Webroot Channel Partner Program that makes it easier and more cost-effective for managed services providers (MSPs) to deliver managed data protection. By offering cloud-based Webroot SecureAnywhere Business – Endpoint Security with a host of new technologies from remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform providers including LabTech Software, MSPs can now quickly and efficiently deploy a "single pane of glass" for managing all of their customer's endpoint security.
"Webroot has taken an innovative approach to endpoint security," said Matt Nachtrab, LabTech Software CEO. "The integration of Webroot SecureAnywhere with LabTech RMM is an ideal combination of solutions for our MSP partners."
The IT channel has radically transformed over the past several years, with MSPs becoming one of the preferred approaches to procuring IT services for organizations of all sizes. This new approach to IT spend, combined with the increase in global Internet security threats now requires end-customers to allocate a significant portion of their budget to protect users, monetary assets, data, and intellectual property with a robust endpoint security strategy. In Webroot, MSPs find a partner that helps deliver a highly effective weapon against viruses and malware in an easily-deployable solution that is also simple to manage remotely, and priced competitively.
Traditional endpoint security software is often the root cause for unplanned downtime and performance issues. As a result, many MSPs have been reluctant to add endpoint management to their portfolio of services. By expanding the Webroot Channel Partner Program to MSPs, Webroot is introducing a service that uniquely and appropriately addresses many of the historical challenges that MSPs have faced – allowing them to add this to their portfolio, generate new revenue streams, and maintain margins.
With Webroot SecureAnywhere Business – Endpoint Protection, MSPs can now take advantage of RMM providers like LabTech Software to deploy and manage endpoint security across multiple domains, customers and offices from a single, centralized consoles and location in single window view – something no other solution offers. The value to these MSPs includes lowered costs, increased productivity and increased recurring revenue stream. Webroot supports and delivers the integration of Webroot SecureAnywhere Business – Endpoint Protection with LabTech Software RMM solution.
"Webroot is the perfect partner for MSPs looking to make endpoint security a profitable portion of their business instead of the loss leader that it is today," said Jeff Santelices, vice president of Webroot Worldwide Demand Fulfillment. "With our advanced cloud security technologies and market-leading network of partners that include LabTech Software, our customers gain exceptional management automation and superior support while being completely protected against advanced threats and disruptions."
Key Webroot MSP Channel Program benefits include:
- Competitive Advantage – Expanded managed service offerings including a leading endpoint protection provider. Webroot helps MSPs differentiate and grow their service capabilities with enablement, marketing and sales resources.
- Management Automation – Simplified managed services business with trusted Webroot solutions, integrated seamlessly with RMM platforms, enable MSPs to deliver a "single pane of glass" view for managing endpoint security.
- Advanced Threat Protection – Cloud-based Webroot SecureAnywhere Business – Endpoint Security provides rapid deployment and scans without ever requiring security updates or signature database downloads which consume network bandwidth and leave users exposed.
- Improved Availability & Uptime – Purpose built for MSPs, Webroot solutions install and protect in seconds, easily co-exists with current software, and is optimized for virtualized environments.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction – Webroot's proactive, predictive and intelligent support SLAs enable MSPs to quickly address items before they become issues, thereby reducing costs and delivering improved services and user experiences.
To learn how your organization can partner with the very best security solutions provider on the market backed by dedicated and responsive sales and support teams to accelerate your business growth, visit Webroot today at http://www.webroot.com/hk/en/partners/.
©2015 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, and Webroot SecureAnywhere are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries.