- OpenSSL bug hunt: Find NEXT Heartbleed, earn $$$ – if enough people donate cash read more »
- OpenSSL Heartbleed bug sniff tools are 'BUGGY' – what becomes of the broken hearted? read more »
- Putin tells Snowden: Russia conducts no US-style mass surveillance read more »
- Heartbleed mega-bug clean up shrinks Tor network by an eighth read more »
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Minor Revisions Issued: April 17, 2014 read more »
- Mission-critical satellite communications wide open to malicious hacking read more »
- Michaels stores: Possible data 'attack' read more »
- Windows XP security update with bug error causes havoc read more »
- Virgin Media newsletter snowballs, burying customers with unwanted emails read more »
- Microsoft suspends Windows 8.1 Update release to businesses read more »
Stop the single biggest security risk to your business
14-Day Web Security Free Trial
Protect your network from the single biggest security risk to your business—web browsing. Use the cloud to improve security and gain full visibility of users' web activities while enforcing web usage policies – no matter where your users are accessing the Internet from.
Try Webroot Web Security Service at no risk and without obligation. Complete the accompanying form to receive an email with instructions on how to start your 14-day free trial.