- Microsoft confirms it's dropping Windows 8.1 support read more »
- CAPTCHAs Are Becoming Security Theater read more »
- Snowden-inspired crypto-email service Lavaboom launches read more »
- Netflix-themed tech support scam comes back with more copycats read more »
- Why SQL injection attacks are successful: A Ponemon report offers interesting insight read more »
- Eugene Kaspersky: Ukraine conflict hurts enterprise security read more »
- Burnt out on patches this month? Oracle's got 104 MORE fixes for you read more »
- Lost your credit card PIN? No worries! Get a new one - over SMS read more »
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer read more »
- Cyber Security: 60% of Techies Don't Tell Bosses About Breaches Unless It's 'Serious read more »
Stop the single biggest security risk to your business
14-Day Web Security Free Trial
Protect your network from the single biggest security risk to your business—web browsing. Use the cloud to improve security and gain full visibility of users' web activities while enforcing web usage policies – no matter where your users are accessing the Internet from.
Try Webroot Web Security Service at no risk and without obligation. Complete the accompanying form to receive an email with instructions on how to start your 14-day free trial.