In addition to best-in-class internet security products and services and access to the newest and emerging technologies, our employees enjoy a collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment where the whole becomes more than the sum of its parts. We are inspired by the mission to protect the internet security of our customers. At the same time, our employees enjoy the resources necessary to ensure the success of both their ideas and their careers, including a healthy work/life balance.
Our commitment to our employee’s career development is evidenced in the following Webroot programs:
- Webroot University and Education is a global department dedicated to internal, business partner (channel/retail) and customer training. Webroot University has a large charter with responsibility for working across all departments to support employee onboarding and career development, including ongoing skills training in both technical and professional career tracks. Webroot Education is focused on ensuring proper training for Webroot’s business partners and customers, building strong and lasting partnerships and customer relationships.
- Leadership and Development We are committed to the on-going growth and professional development of our employees and believe that investing in our current and future leaders is vital to our company’s success.
- Patent Recognition Program offers employees monetary incentives for both the application and issuance of patents, which Webroot facilitates through a well-defined patent policy.
Webroot Employee Compensation & Benefits
At Webroot, we believe in rewarding success. Our total rewards philosophy is to provide the best industry-competitive compensation and benefits programs that will allow us to attract and retain "the best and the brightest".
In addition to highly competitive salaries, our employees are recognized for their contributions through:
- Generous PTO and Holiday schedules
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Short & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Subsidized health club memberships
- Subsidized public transportation
- Legal and Financial Services Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program