Boulder, CO – February 28, 2006
Webroot Software, Inc., the leading provider of anti–spyware software and other security technologies for the enterprise and consumer markets, today unveiled the Channel Edge Partner Portal, the ultimate online resource for solution providers looking to increase their profitability in the growing anti–spyware market.
Designed specifically to act as a single resource hub for Webroot’s channel partners, the Channel Edge Partner Portal instantly links solution providers to an unrivaled lineup of comprehensive sales tools, training materials and marketing support. When visiting the Channel Edge Partner Portal, solution providers will have access to:
- Customizable, ROI–driven marketing collateral that educates customers on the dangers of spyware and differentiates the Webroot solution from the competition
- Professional sales tools designed to help partners effectively position and sell Spy Sweeper Enterprise –– accelerating the sales cycle to turn prospects into revenue
- Detailed product and industry information that provide a clear and concise look at Webroot’s products and the anti–spyware industry in general
- Comprehensive technical resources that help solution providers evaluate anti–spyware solutions and provide on–the–spot technical support to their customers
- A host of downloadable webinars, demos and presentations that can be easily customized to accompany any customer meeting
- Downloadable order forms and price lists for quick and easy ordering
- Detailed information on the structure and guidelines of Webroot’s Channel Edge Partner Program
"We are firmly committed to seeing each of our channel partners increase their profitability in the anti–spyware market and exceed their overall sales goals," said Vinay Goel, vice president of worldwide marketing for Webroot Software. "Fulfilling that commitment means pledging to support our partners in every sense of the word. We believe we are delivering on that pledge by providing our partners with a single, comprehensive resource that instantly links them to valuable tools that can truly impact their revenue stream."
Yesterday Webroot announced the official roll out of the company’s Channel Edge Partner Program which empowers solution providers to capitalize on the growing anti–spyware market leveraging Webroot’s leadership, industry market share, product awards, product effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Webroot believes the anticipated growth of the anti–spyware industry and the increasing demand from enterprise customers presents solution providers with a wealth of revenue opportunities and the company is well positioned to assist in its partners’ success — starting with the Channel Edge Partner Portal.
©2015 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, and Webroot SecureAnywhere are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries.