- Heartbleed: A Password Manager Reality Check read more »
- Michaels stores: Possible data 'attack' read more »
- Heartbleed maliciously exploited to hack network with multifactor authentication read more »
- Phishers Recruit Home PCs read more »
- OpenSSL bug hunt: Find NEXT Heartbleed, earn $$$ – if enough people donate cash read more »
- Netcraft adds Heartbleed sniffing to site-scanning browser tool read more »
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites read more »
- OpenSSL Heartbleed bug sniff tools are 'BUGGY' – what becomes of the broken hearted? read more »
- Putin tells Snowden: Russia conducts no US-style mass surveillance read more »
- Heartbleed mega-bug clean up shrinks Tor network by an eighth read more »
Get the Best Webroot Discounts, Coupons and Deals Right Here at the Official Webroot Website!
Save up to 50% with our limited-time offer offer details
SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete
$39.99 1 Year for 1 device Regular $79.99
Comparisons from our Users
5 out of 5 stars
from norton to webroot
"I was doing my everyday look around the web backed up by Norton and something hit my computer and held it hostage ... I switched to webroot and it is so very fast and I have had no problems."
- randall 10/19/2013
5 out of 5 stars
Webroot vs. Norton
"After years of using Norton products, I finally became disgusted with their slow scans and devestating use of system resources. I switched to Webroot, and I'm a happy camper now. Great product!"
- DannyZ 7/25/2013
4 out of 5 stars
Better Than Expected
"I had heard claims that Webroot could be overzealous at times, but I have yet to have any such experience with the product. It does its job, and thus far seems to be doing it quite well."
- Thunderbreath 7/29/2013
5 out of 5 stars
Best so far
"Fast scans, unobtrusive, picks up threats. I dumped Avast because it was bogging down my system. AVG became hard to manage. Not so here.”
- Damun 1/1/2013
Webroot Outperforms Competition in Customer Satisfaction
*The margin of error for the PC user study is ±1.5 percentage points and ±1.2 points for the Webroot customer study (95 percent level of confidence).
Webroot is internationally recognized for providing world-class internet security software and solutions.
* After initial scan, deep system scans typically take two minutes or less
† PassMark™ Software. 14 performance metrics were conducted on 7 competing antivirus
products from October to November 2012. The results were published in "Webroot
SecureAnywhere Cloud vs. Five Competitor Security Suites".
Features and functions are not available on all operating systems and may vary depending
on operating system.
** 3G/4G data connection required for some features.
Offered in the 50 U.S. between 12:00 a.m. MT on February 18, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. MT on June 30, 2014 ("Offer Period"). During the Offer Period, you will receive 25%, 40%, or 50% off the purchase price (excluding applicable taxes) when you purchase at webroot.com, respectively, a 1 year / 1 user subscription to Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ AntiVirus, a 1 year / 3 user subscription to Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Plus, or a 1 year / 5 user subscription to Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Complete. Offer is available only while supplies last. Not valid on previously purchased or out-of-stock merchandise. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount. Webroot reserves the right to modify, cancel or terminate this offer at any time without notice. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited, and to employees of Webroot and participating online affiliates.