- AVLab: Test the performance of antivirus - Webroot is number one! read more »
- NHS websites awash with security vulnerabilities. read more »
- U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules read more »
- 'What does ISP mean?' - how government officials are flunking security challenges read more »
- A Password Is Not Enough : Crypto Attack Vectors read more »
- Experts analyze Snake, Uroburos malware samples dating back to 2006 read more »
- Russia Suspected of Helping Iran Develop Its Cyber Capabilities, Lawmakers Hear read more »
- Java 8 is scheduled for release March 18, 2014 read more »
- Facebook "wanch naked video of friends" malware scam infects 2 million people read more »
- Statistics Company Statista Hacked, Email Addresses and Passwords Possibly Stolen read more »
Keep Current With The Latest In Security
What people like most about Webroot products and services, is that you don’t have to know how they work to know that they just do.
But, for those who want more background on the inner workings of Internet security, you’ve come to the right place. Check back often at this site to find frequently updated resources covering some of today’s hottest security issues such as identity theft, Internet scams, social networking, computing trends, and more. And make Webroot your one-stop information destination for learning how to live more safely and securely in our digital world.
• Webroot Threat Blog delivers insights into Internet threats and trends from our security experts.
• IKeepSafe (Internet Keep Safe Coalition) provides tools and information to teach children about the safe and healthy use of technology and the Internet.
• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) offers Internet crime prevention tips in partnership with the FBI, and gives victims of cyber crime a convenient reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected violations.