- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight read more »
- Experian Lapse Allowed ID Theft Service Access to 200 Million Consumer Records read more »
- Got a Netgear router from Virgin Media? Change your admin password NOW read more »
- IPv6 could open networks up to zero-day attacks read more »
- Navy Network Hack has Valuable Lessons for Companies read more »
- Joomla receives patches for zero-day SQL injection vulnerability, other flaws read more »
- Silk Road 2 Hacked, 88,000 Bitcoin Allegedly Stolen read more »
- AVLab: Test the performance of antivirus - Webroot is number one! read more »
- How to ensure SMS-based two-factor authentication doesn't cost you money read more »
- 'What does ISP mean?' - how government officials are flunking security challenges read more »
Keep Current With The Latest In Security
What people like most about Webroot products and services, is that you don’t have to know how they work to know that they just do.
But, for those who want more background on the inner workings of Internet security, you’ve come to the right place. Check back often at this site to find frequently updated resources covering some of today’s hottest security issues such as identity theft, Internet scams, social networking, computing trends, and more. And make Webroot your one-stop information destination for learning how to live more safely and securely in our digital world.
• Webroot Threat Blog delivers insights into Internet threats and trends from our security experts.
• IKeepSafe (Internet Keep Safe Coalition) provides tools and information to teach children about the safe and healthy use of technology and the Internet.
• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) offers Internet crime prevention tips in partnership with the FBI, and gives victims of cyber crime a convenient reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected violations.