- Skype-based malware shows how 'peculiar' malicious code can be read more »
- New attack on HTTPS crypto might reveal if you’re pregnant or have cancer read more »
- Apple reveals unprecedented details in iOS security read more »
- New crimeware tool Dendroid makes it easier to create Android malware, researchers warn read more »
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Advance Notification for March 2014 Issued: March 6, 2014 read more »
- Yet another exchange hacked: Poloniex loses around $50,000 in bitcoin read more »
- Sneaky Bitcoin-mining malware posing as Adobe Flash update read more »
- The greatest security story never told – how Microsoft's SDL saved Windows read more »
- Banks rushing to upgrade ATMs from XP read more »
- Hackers Access ComiXology Database, Users Advised to Change Passwords read more »
Keep Current With The Latest In Security
What people like most about Webroot products and services, is that you don’t have to know how they work to know that they just do.
But, for those who want more background on the inner workings of Internet security, you’ve come to the right place. Check back often at this site to find frequently updated resources covering some of today’s hottest security issues such as identity theft, Internet scams, social networking, computing trends, and more. And make Webroot your one-stop information destination for learning how to live more safely and securely in our digital world.
• Webroot Threat Blog delivers insights into Internet threats and trends from our security experts.
• IKeepSafe (Internet Keep Safe Coalition) provides tools and information to teach children about the safe and healthy use of technology and the Internet.
• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) offers Internet crime prevention tips in partnership with the FBI, and gives victims of cyber crime a convenient reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected violations.