- OpenSSL bug hunt: Find NEXT Heartbleed, earn $$$ – if enough people donate cash read more »
- OpenSSL Heartbleed bug sniff tools are 'BUGGY' – what becomes of the broken hearted? read more »
- Putin tells Snowden: Russia conducts no US-style mass surveillance read more »
- Heartbleed mega-bug clean up shrinks Tor network by an eighth read more »
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Minor Revisions Issued: April 17, 2014 read more »
- Mission-critical satellite communications wide open to malicious hacking read more »
- Michaels stores: Possible data 'attack' read more »
- Windows XP security update with bug error causes havoc read more »
- Virgin Media newsletter snowballs, burying customers with unwanted emails read more »
- Microsoft suspends Windows 8.1 Update release to businesses read more »
Keep Current With The Latest In Security
What people like most about Webroot products and services, is that you don’t have to know how they work to know that they just do.
But, for those who want more background on the inner workings of Internet security, you’ve come to the right place. Check back often at this site to find frequently updated resources covering some of today’s hottest security issues such as identity theft, Internet scams, social networking, computing trends, and more. And make Webroot your one-stop information destination for learning how to live more safely and securely in our digital world.
• Webroot Threat Blog delivers insights into Internet threats and trends from our security experts.
• IKeepSafe (Internet Keep Safe Coalition) provides tools and information to teach children about the safe and healthy use of technology and the Internet.
• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) offers Internet crime prevention tips in partnership with the FBI, and gives victims of cyber crime a convenient reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected violations.