- For the performance and security sensitive user, the bare metal cloud may be the solution read more »
- Heartbleed Bug Shows Which Companies Really Care About Security read more »
- Mobile App Development: 5 worst security dangers read more »
- Mandiant uncovered Heartbleed based attacks to Hijack VPN sessions read more »
- Don't share your location with your friends on WhatsApp read more »
- Ten Immutable Laws Of Security (Version 2.0) Microsoft Security Response Center read more »
- Windows XP security update with bug error causes havoc read more »
- OpenSSL Heartbleed bug sniff tools are 'BUGGY' – what becomes of the broken hearted? read more »
- Heartbleed: A Password Manager Reality Check read more »
- What Is Unflod.dylib? Malicious iOS Jailbreak Software Steals Apple ID And Passwords read more »
Keep Current With The Latest In Security
What people like most about Webroot products and services, is that you don’t have to know how they work to know that they just do.
But, for those who want more background on the inner workings of Internet security, you’ve come to the right place. Check back often at this site to find frequently updated resources covering some of today’s hottest security issues such as identity theft, Internet scams, social networking, computing trends, and more. And make Webroot your one-stop information destination for learning how to live more safely and securely in our digital world.
• Webroot Threat Blog delivers insights into Internet threats and trends from our security experts.
• IKeepSafe (Internet Keep Safe Coalition) provides tools and information to teach children about the safe and healthy use of technology and the Internet.
• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) offers Internet crime prevention tips in partnership with the FBI, and gives victims of cyber crime a convenient reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected violations.