- Why SQL injection attacks are successful: A Ponemon report offers interesting insight read more »
- Eugene Kaspersky: Ukraine conflict hurts enterprise security read more »
- Snowden-inspired crypto-email service Lavaboom launches read more »
- Burnt out on patches this month? Oracle's got 104 MORE fixes for you read more »
- Lost your credit card PIN? No worries! Get a new one - over SMS read more »
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer read more »
- Cyber Security: 60% of Techies Don't Tell Bosses About Breaches Unless It's 'Serious read more »
- DVRs can now be used for hacking read more »
- Chinese Hackers Are Scanning the Web for Websites Vulnerable to Heartbleed Attacks read more »
- Got Adobe Reader on your Android device? You Had Best Update it ASAP read more »
Keep Current With The Latest In Security
What people like most about Webroot products and services, is that you don’t have to know how they work to know that they just do.
But, for those who want more background on the inner workings of Internet security, you’ve come to the right place. Check back often at this site to find frequently updated resources covering some of today’s hottest security issues such as identity theft, Internet scams, social networking, computing trends, and more. And make Webroot your one-stop information destination for learning how to live more safely and securely in our digital world.
• Webroot Threat Blog delivers insights into Internet threats and trends from our security experts.
• IKeepSafe (Internet Keep Safe Coalition) provides tools and information to teach children about the safe and healthy use of technology and the Internet.
• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) offers Internet crime prevention tips in partnership with the FBI, and gives victims of cyber crime a convenient reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected violations.