Critical de-anonymization 0-days found in Tails read more »
TrueCrypt returns as CipherShed read more »
Mass exploit of WordPress plugin backdoors sites running Joomla, Magento, too read more »
New Type of Mini-Skimmer Found in Europe read more »
Want to launch your own DDoS attacks on a website? $200 will get you everything you need read more »
Attackers raid SWISS BANKS with DNS and malware bombs read more »
Ram Scraper Malware: Why PCI DSS Can't Fix Retail read more »
Metro News Website Compromised to Serve Malware read more »
Hackers bypass online security at 34 banks read more »
StubHub Breached read more »
Internet security. Perfected.
World-class protection. Game-changing performance.
The most powerful threat analysis engine in the world
- 9 billion web pages and 310 million domains scored and classified
- 200,000 PC, Mac® and Android™ new files determined per day
- 4.7+ million Android™ and iOS® apps analyzed and scored
- 600 million IP addresses analyzed – refreshed every 5 minutes
Intelligent, proactive protection
- Detects and blocks viruses and other threats in real time, even never-before-seen malware
- Next-generation, multi-layered protection tailors itself to your security needs
Lightning fast and non-intrusive
- Fast scans protect you without interruptions or slowdowns
- Cloud-based threat protection without bulky updates
Industry leading customer satisfaction.
Net Promoter Scores for Security Software
*Net Promoter Score (NPS) = % of Promoters - % of Detractors
*The margin of error for the PC user study is ±1.5 percentage points and ±1.2 points for the Webroot customer study (95 percent level of confidence)
Top 5 reasons customers recommend Webroot.
A majority also say Webroot is a good value for the price and does not conflict with other programs.
Top 6 complaints of competitor customers.