Webroot, the market leader in intelligent cybersecurity for endpoints and collective threat intelligence, today announced details about the company’s participation at Automation Nation 2015 taking place in Orlando, Florida from June 1-3.
As the Diamond Sponsor of the largest annual gathering of LabTech partners, Webroot will showcase the power of collective threat intelligence and how managed service providers (MSPs) can deliver powerful security that protects against the most sophisticated online threats, without sacrificing system performance, to increase their close rate and grow their business. Webroot security thought leaders will also provide an in-depth look at collective threat intelligence and big data analytics during several speaking engagements at the conference.
Highlights of Webroot at Automation Nation 2015 include:
- Webroot® Channel Edge® MSP Program – Designed to offer Managed Service Providers the tools necessary to become the trusted advisor to their customer endpoints, the Webroot Channel Edge MSP Program delivers sales support and enablement, marketing resources and content, and dedicated account managers. To learn more about the benefits of partnering with Webroot, visit booth #204.
- Welcome Reception – On Monday, June 1 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. in the Solutions Pavilion, Webroot is hosting the Automation Nation Welcome Reception. Join fellow conference attendees and exhibitors to kick off the opening day of this year’s conference. In addition to networking, the reception will also have a series of exhibitor solutions on display.
- Speaking Session: The Current Threat Landscape – Hal Lonas, Webroot CTO, will participate in an expert panel on Tuesday, June 2, at 9:15 a.m. in the Collier/Columbia room alongside ESET, LabTech Software and Malwarebytes on the security threat landscape and best practices for mitigating cyberattacks.
- Speaking Session: Demystifying Today's Modern Malware Landscape – On Tuesday, June 2, at 3:45 p.m. in the Flagler/Gilcrest room, Webroot senior threat research analyst, Tyler Moffitt and Webroot technical account manager, Andrew Bagnato will host a session on the current threat landscape and the substantial degree of social engineering and infection ‘layers’ causing users to infect themselves.
- Speaking Session: Transformation… And its Enemies – On Wednesday, June 3 at 11:00 a.m., Webroot executive vice president of products and strategy, Mike Malloy will participate in the integrated keynote and discuss intelligent cybersecurity for endpoints and collective threat intelligence.
- Join the Conversation – Discover new threat stats from Webroot research, live Automation Nation conference coverage and collective threat intelligence best practices. Join the conversation online using the conference hashtag #AN15 and follow Webroot’s activity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
For more information about Webroot at Automation Nation, visit booth #204 or online at http://mysite.webroot.com/StopCyberSharks.