Webroot, a leader in endpoint security, network security, and threat intelligence, has been recognized as a “Trail Blazer” in the Radicati Group’s New Endpoint Security Market Quadrant Report, 2017. The report analyzed leading endpoint security solutions and ranked Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection highly for both strategic vision and the potential to disrupt the market.
Explore Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection:
About the Radicati Market Quadrant:
- The Radicati Market Quadrant illustrates how individual vendors fit within specific technology markets.
- Composed of four sections, the Market Quadrant includes: Top Players, Trail Blazers, Specialists, and Mature Players. Vendors are positioned across the four sections according to two criteria: functionality and strategic vision.
- Functionality – based on the breadth and depth of features for each vendor’s solution.
- Strategic Vision – refers to the vendor’s strategic direction, which is comprised of a thorough understanding of customer needs, an ability to delivery pricing and channel models, and solid customer support.
- Vendors in the Endpoint Security space are evaluated according to the following capabilities: deployment options, malware detection, antivirus removal tools, directory integration, firewall, patch assessment, reporting, web and email security, mobile device protection, data loss prevention (DLP), and administration.
- Radicati also considers pricing, customer support, and professional services as aspects that play into a vendor’s ranking across the four sections.
About Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection is a real-time, cloud based approach to detecting and preventing malware.
- It offers a unique security approach that protects against threats across numerous vectors, including email, web browsing, file attachments, hyperlinks, display ads, social media apps, and connected devices like USB drives.
- The solution was built with managed service providers (MSPs) in mind. It has a streamlined console, offers deep integration options, and allows multi-tenants.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® Endpoint Protection combines the latest real-time intelligence from Webroot BrightCloud® services with advanced machine learning and behavior-based heuristics.
- By combining SecureAnywhere® file pattern and predictive behavior recognition technology with cutting edge machine learning and the processing power of cloud computing, Webroot effectively stops malware and zero-day threats at the moment of attack.
Hal Lonas, Chief Technology Officer, Webroot
“Our ranking in Radicati Group’s Market Quadrant Report is a testament to our focus on providing our customers with a best-in-class endpoint solution that offers unique protection against today’s threats like ransomware and adware. Our solution is purpose built for MSPs and offers the ease of use, efficacy, and the single pane of glass view needed to manage security solutions today.”
Sara Radicati, President and CEO, The Radicati Group
“By leveraging real-time threat intelligence, Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection can significantly increase system performance and minimize endpoint resource usage. Its multi-vector protection approach makes it a great option for enterprises and SMBs looking for an endpoint security model that eliminates unknown dwell times and gives administrators high visibility into infections.”
- For the entire Radicati Quadrant report, click here.
- To read the latest Webroot Quarterly Threat Trends report, click here.
- For more on Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection, click here.
- To learn about the Webroot Threat Intelligence Platform, click here.
Webroot delivers endpoint security, network security, and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® endpoint solutions, BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services, and FlowScape® solution protect millions of devices across businesses, home users, and the Internet of Things. Webroot is trusted and integrated by market-leading companies, including Cisco, F5 Networks, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity ® solutions at webroot.com.