- Microsoft Security Advisory Notification Issued: March 11, 2014 read more »
- Over 160,000 WordPress sites used as DDoS zombies read more »
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2014 Issued: March 11, 2014 read more »
- Cebit: Microsoft warns of chilling fridge hacking threat as Internet of Things booms read more »
- Websites of Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj Hacked read more »
- Hackers Steal Details of Thousands of Individuals from Archdiocese of Seattle read more »
- 162,000 WordPress Sites Abused to Amplify DDOS Attack read more »
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 read more »
- Webroot mention in CNBC article about malicious smartphone apps read more »
- $5 Billion in Military Cyber Spending fivefold increase over last year read more »
Stop the single biggest security risk to your business
14-Day Web Security Free Trial
Protect your network from the single biggest security risk to your business—web browsing. Use the cloud to improve security and gain full visibility of users' web activities while enforcing web usage policies – no matter where your users are accessing the Internet from.
Try Webroot Web Security Service at no risk and without obligation. Complete the accompanying form to receive an email with instructions on how to start your 14-day free trial.