Webroot, the Smarter Cybersecurity® company, and LogRhythm have released a new fulfillment option for LogRhythm next-gen SIEM customers, enabling them to easily add the Webroot BrightCloud® IP Reputation service. The new fulfillment site provides integration information and streamlines the delivery process, enabling LogRhythm customers to quickly enhance their SIEM with Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence.
About the Partnership:
- The joint Webroot and LogRhythm solution automatically integrates actionable BrightCloud Threat Intelligence into the LogRhythm next-gen SIEM for comprehensive, real-time threat visibility and contextual security analytics.
- The integrated solution automatically takes action and responds to security events or alarms in the LogRhythm next-gen SIEM and leverages the real-time capabilities of the Webroot BrightCloud IP Reputation Service to help LogRhythm customers identify the malicious IPs in their network traffic.
- Once a threat is identified, the integrated solution provides deep visibility into network behavioral changes and malicious IPs, in addition to automating the remediation of attacks.
- Webroot is an integral part of the LogRhythm Threat Intelligence Ecosystem, a group of threat intelligence vendors providing unparalleled security intelligence through a next-generation security analytics and intelligence platform.
Matthew Winter, VP of Marketing & Business Development at LogRhythm
“Webroot’s new fulfillment site is a welcomed addition to the LogRhythm Threat Intelligence Ecosystem. The Webroot BrightCloud IP Reputation Service greatly enhances the analytics and incident response workflow of the LogRhythm next-gen SIEM platform. This integrated solution gives our customers highly-accurate threat intelligence, allowing them to detect and respond to threats more quickly and efficiently.”
Michael Neiswender, VP of Worldwide OEM Sales at Webroot
“Cyber threats have become more advanced, making it challenging for organizations to protect their customers. Through our partnership, LogRhythm can provide its customers with proactive protection against modern threats. The Webroot BrightCloud IP Reputation Service protects LogRhythm users from malicious IP traffic by integrating accurate and timely threat intelligence into the network perimeter and services.”
- Landing page: Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services in LogRhythm next-gen SIEM
- Partner page: Embedded Security Partner Program
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle Management™ (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, security analytics and security automation and orchestration in a single end-to-end solution. LogRhythm serves as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center, helping customers secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
Webroot was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. We provide the number one security solution for managed service providers and small businesses, who rely on Webroot for endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training. Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services are used by market leading companies like Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Leveraging the power of machine learning to protect millions of businesses and individuals, Webroot secures the connected world. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity® solutions at webroot.com.