Mobile Threat Protection Options
The Webroot BrightCloud® Mobile Security SDK addresses mobile device vulnerabilities by enabling mobile management partners to offer enhanced security options to their customers. The Mobile Security SDK:
- Blocks malicious URLs and phishing attacks via secure web browsing
- Stops malicious and potentially unwanted apps
- Provides a device risk score to prevent compromised devices from accessing networks
- Does not slow devices or hinder productivity
- Has a modular format that enables it to be tailored to partners’ specific needs
The Webroot BrightCloud® Mobile Security SDK offers enhanced mobile security, including antivirus, antimalware, device and application interrogation, URL filtering, content classification, and overall device risk score. Simple, flexible, powerful protection for Android™ devices enables mobile management partners to offer enhanced security for their customers.