Webroot, the market leader in endpoint security, network security, and threat intelligence, launched the Webroot Certification Program that covers key feature differentiators, deployment best practices, cybersecurity management, and basic troubleshooting techniques for SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection. The program enables the sales and technical teams at managed service providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), and other distributor partners to better sell and support the solution, as well as streamline and enhance their IT services business.
- There are two tracks for the free, self-paced Certification Program: one for sales professionals and one for technicians. Both will increase a partner's knowledge of Webroot’s endpoint security solution and cover key trends in the security market.
- Under 1 hour in length, the sales track provides an overview of key product features and differentiators of SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection to help partners master the intricacies and market differentiators of the product.
- Under 2 hours in length, the technical track provides best practices for deploying and supporting SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection. It will help partners’ technical teams deploy, manage, and troubleshoot customer sites more efficiently.
- Partners will gain access to additional tools and resources, such as the Webroot IP test tool, which helps reduce troubleshooting time.
- When at least one employee attains a sales certification and one attains a technical certification, partners can distinguish themselves as a Webroot Certified Partner.
- If interested, partners can contact their sales representative or sign up online.
About SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection offers a unique blend of layered, multi-vector protection to secure users and devices against today’s attacks.
- It covers threats that come from email, web browsing, file attachments, hyperlinks, display ads, social media apps, and connected devices like USB drives, as well as other blended threats with the potential to deliver malicious payloads.
- Powered by industry leading cloud-based threat intelligence platform, Webroot solutions combine the latest real-time intelligence from Webroot BrightCloud® services with advanced machine learning and behavior-based heuristics. Using an always up-to-date, cloud-based technology, Webroot is able to detect, analyze, categorize, score, and highly accurately predict the threats each endpoint is experiencing in real time.
- Today’s multi-vector attacks are designed to exploit the blind spots of conventional signature-based security, allowing malware to infiltrate systems undetected. Traditional endpoint security vendors can only protect end users once the threat is known, and are limited to a single moment to choose whether what they have detected is bad, or can be allowed to execute.
- Webroot offers multiple methods during multiple attack stages to stop threats across multiple vectors.
Chriss Rhode, CEO, OrLANtech
“The program allows my sales and technical resources to sell and support Webroot security solutions better. It helps my sales staff speak intelligently about key trends in the cybersecurity industry and connect Webroot’s multi-vector approach to escalating threats. Bottom line, it improves total revenue and strengthens the profitability of our accounts.”
Charles Tomeo, Vice President of Worldwide Business Sales, Webroot
“With a significant shortage of security expertise in the marketplace, Webroot is committed to providing our partners with the knowledge and tools they need to implement the security solutions today's IT environment demands. Partners will find they can become more self-sufficient with this certification, which will translate into better results and an increased bottom line.”
Webroot delivers endpoint security and network security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® endpoint solutions, BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services, and FlowScape solution protect millions of devices across businesses, home users, and the Internet of Things. Webroot is trusted and integrated by market-leading companies, including Cisco, F5 Networks, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions at www.webroot.com.