Carbonite Backup for Microsoft 365
Essential data protection for your most trusted productivity tools with advanced recovery features. Complete cloud-to-cloud backup for Microsoft 365.
of organizations mistakenly think SaaS environments don't need backup or are backed up by the provider.
— Data Protection Cloud Strategies: Key Research Findings, Enterprise Strategy Group, June 2019
Why Carbonite Backup for Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 comes with some native tools for large scale disaster recovery, but there are gaps when it comes to everyday data loss threats like ransomware and accidental deletions. To avoid data loss in Microsoft 365 applications, businesses need to rely on a purpose-built backup solution that ensures IT administrators can recover as much data as needed, regardless of the cause of data loss.
Carbonite Backup for Microsoft 365 Features
How Carbonite Backup for Microsoft 365 Works
- Recording changes in Microsoft 365 applications and replicating them to a secondary instance in Microsoft Azure automatically, up to four times per day or every six hours
- Providing the ability to perform granular and full-fidelity restoration of Microsoft 365 content
- Using search to recover content from Teams, SharePoint, Email, Calendar and OneDrive
- Performing restorations based on owner, subject line, content type and more
Supported Microsoft Applications
- Teams (Channels, conversations, and content)
- Public folders