Mobile Threat Protection Options
The Webroot BrightCloud® Mobile Security SDK addresses mobile device vulnerabilities by enabling mobile management partners to offer enhanced security options to their customers. The Mobile Security SDK:
- Blocks malicious URLs and phishing attacks via secure web browsing
- Stops malicious and potentially unwanted apps
- Provides a device risk score to prevent compromised devices from accessing networks
- Does not slow devices or hinder productivity
- Has a modular format that enables it to be tailored to partners’ specific needs
The Webroot BrightCloud® Mobile Security SDK offers enhanced mobile security, including antivirus, antimalware, device and application interrogation, URL filtering, content classification, and overall device risk score. Simple, flexible, powerful protection for Android™ devices enables mobile management partners to offer enhanced security for their customers.
Our threat intelligence. Their words.
See what our partners have to say.
“Webroot won through improvement and customization of their SDK to be able to meet or exceed our performance requirements…”
“We have established a sound technical relationship with Webroot and they have taken on a trusted