Webroot, the Smarter Cybersecurity® company, today announced a new partnership with Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband access, commercial networking and connected home products. The partnership will integrate Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services into Zyxel’s growing line of network solutions for both home and small business users, providing enhanced security to more quickly and efficiently stop malicious threats before they wreak havoc.
About the Webroot and Zyxel Partnership:
- Zyxel’s home and small business network solutions will be bolstered with Webroot’s highly accurate real-time BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services, including:
- BrightCloud® Web Classification & Reputation
- BrightCloud® IP Reputation
- BrightCloud® Real-Time Anti-Phishing
- BrightCloud® File Reputation
- With Webroot’s integrated threat intelligence, Zyxel’s home and small business customers are now able to better protect themselves from malicious and unwanted URLs, IPs and files and receive push notifications on network threats.
About Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services:
- Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services protect customers from malicious URLs, IP addresses, files and mobile apps by integrating accurate and operational threat intelligence into an organization’s security solutions.
- Driven by advanced machine learning and big data architecture, Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence is powered by millions of licensed endpoints and data sources across the globe.
- The platform scans billions of IP addresses and billions of URLs across millions of domains, in addition to millions of mobile apps, and leverages machine learning to classify and categorize each according to the threat it represents to you and your business.
Michael Neiswender, VP of Worldwide Partner Licensing, Webroot
“Businesses and individuals alike are facing threats at every turn, which threaten to jeopardize network security, decrease productivity and expose sensitive data. Through our integration, we are enabling Zyxel’s customers to better protect themselves and their digital assets, whether at home or at their small business. We are excited to help Zyxel in its mission to provide its customers with the critical protection they need at a price point they can afford.”
Bill Su, Senior Associate VP, Zyxel Smart Living Business Unit
“Homes and businesses are becoming more connected than ever, which has put us at a higher risk of cybercrime. With an eye on this trend, we’ve teamed up with Webroot to implement an even more comprehensive, top-grade security solution into our home and small business range of products, including the Multy series WiFi systems for consumers and commercial gateways for SMBs. This partnership will continue to safeguard our customers whether they’re at home or at work.”
Focused on innovation and customer-centric technology and service, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of the drive to create connectivity for telcos and service providers as well as businesses and home users.
Zyxel is a global force in the communications market with an unrivaled international presence that includes:
- 150 markets served
- 1,500 passionate associates
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 100 million devices creating global connections
Today, Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace—powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
Webroot was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. We provide the number one security solution for managed service providers and small businesses, who rely on Webroot for endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training. Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services are used by market-leading companies like Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Leveraging the power of machine learning to protect millions of businesses and individuals, Webroot secures the connected world. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity® solutions at webroot.com.