Are you in London next week?
If so, don’t forget to attend my presentation at this year’s RSA Europe conference, hosted in the magnificent Hilton Metropole Hotel.
225 Edgware Road, London W2 1JU, United Kingdom
Track ID: HT-308
Date: Thursday, 11th of October, 2012
Time: 13:30 – 14:20 hrs
Topic: Cyber Jihad vs Cyberterrorism – Separating Hype from Reality
Conference Agenda: Click here to download
What you will learn after attending my presentation?
- What’s the difference between cyber jihad and cyberterrorism?
- Which one is a bigger, more realistic, and prevalent threat to the today’s modern and inter-connected society?
- Do cyber jihadists or potential terrorists posses the necessary technical knowledge to cause havoc on the Internet?
- How is the Intelligence Community responding to the rise of the Cyber Jihad?
- Detailed overviews of the most popular cyber operation campaigns launched by Cyber Jihadist’s over the years
- A case study on the Global Islamic Media Front a.k.a GIMF
Come and say hi, and listen to my presentation. See you there!