- Got a Netgear router from Virgin Media? Change your admin password NOW read more »
- Silk Road 2 Hacked, 88,000 Bitcoin Allegedly Stolen read more »
- AVLab: Test the performance of antivirus - Webroot is number one! read more »
- How to ensure SMS-based two-factor authentication doesn't cost you money read more »
- 'What does ISP mean?' - how government officials are flunking security challenges read more »
- Ransomware Authors: We Are Not Scammers, We Don’t Need Your Files read more »
- At Cebit opening ceremony, data privacy takes center stage read more »
- British Users Warned of Fake Parking Fine Emails Apparently from Justice.gov.uk read more »
- Twitter plugs protected accounts bug to flush out stalkers read more »
- Hackers hoarding Windows XP exploits for cut-off bonanza read more »
Holiday Shopping Infographic
How to Shop Safely Online This Holiday Season
In honor of Black Fridays, Cyber Mondays and all of the fantastic sales days in between, we’re sharing our holiday shopping infographic, highlighting the latest stats in online gift buying. And remember: Just because you feel safe shopping online, doesn’t mean you are safe.
Read further to find out how to shop safely online, so you and your family stay protected.
And for your convenience, we’ve captured the links from the infographic above and added them below. Click away to a safer holiday-shopping season and an entire year:
- Find out if you are fully protected for online shopping. Download our free trial of Webroot SecureAnywhere and scan your PC for FREE.
- Learn the latest tips for staying safe online from iKeepSafe, a global leader in online safety education.
- Looking for mobile protection? Check out our Android and iPhone security apps.
- Have some fun while staying safe at your upcoming holiday parties, download our free Webroot Holiday Party Sobriety Test app today!