- Don't share your location with your friends on WhatsApp read more »
- Ten Immutable Laws Of Security (Version 2.0) Microsoft Security Response Center read more »
- Windows XP security update with bug error causes havoc read more »
- OpenSSL Heartbleed bug sniff tools are 'BUGGY' – what becomes of the broken hearted? read more »
- Heartbleed: A Password Manager Reality Check read more »
- What Is Unflod.dylib? Malicious iOS Jailbreak Software Steals Apple ID And Passwords read more »
- Michaels stores: Possible data 'attack' read more »
- Heartbleed maliciously exploited to hack network with multifactor authentication read more »
- Phishers Recruit Home PCs read more »
- OpenSSL bug hunt: Find NEXT Heartbleed, earn $$$ – if enough people donate cash read more »
Holiday Shopping Infographic
How to Shop Safely Online This Holiday Season
In honor of Black Fridays, Cyber Mondays and all of the fantastic sales days in between, we’re sharing our holiday shopping infographic, highlighting the latest stats in online gift buying. And remember: Just because you feel safe shopping online, doesn’t mean you are safe.
Read further to find out how to shop safely online, so you and your family stay protected.
And for your convenience, we’ve captured the links from the infographic above and added them below. Click away to a safer holiday-shopping season and an entire year:
- Find out if you are fully protected for online shopping. Download our free trial of Webroot SecureAnywhere and scan your PC for FREE.
- Learn the latest tips for staying safe online from iKeepSafe, a global leader in online safety education.
- Looking for mobile protection? Check out our Android and iPhone security apps.
- Have some fun while staying safe at your upcoming holiday parties, download our free Webroot Holiday Party Sobriety Test app today!