- Bank of England to Oversee Ethical Hacking Program to Test the Cyber Resilience of Banks read more »
- Microsoft OneDrive Secretly Modifies your BackUp Files read more »
- Researchers slurp unencrypted Viber messaging data with ease read more »
- UK webhost 123-Reg in DDOS attack read more »
- Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages read more »
- Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update: April 2014 read more »
- Critical crypto bug in OpenSSL opens two-thirds of the Web to eavesdropping read more »
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit read more »
- AOL email hacked: Several users complain about compromised accounts read more »
- Cisco kicks off security kit/software/cloud combo read more »
Holiday Shopping Infographic
How to Shop Safely Online This Holiday Season
In honor of Black Fridays, Cyber Mondays and all of the fantastic sales days in between, we’re sharing our holiday shopping infographic, highlighting the latest stats in online gift buying. And remember: Just because you feel safe shopping online, doesn’t mean you are safe.
Read further to find out how to shop safely online, so you and your family stay protected.
And for your convenience, we’ve captured the links from the infographic above and added them below. Click away to a safer holiday-shopping season and an entire year:
- Find out if you are fully protected for online shopping. Download our free trial of Webroot SecureAnywhere and scan your PC for FREE.
- Learn the latest tips for staying safe online from iKeepSafe, a global leader in online safety education.
- Looking for mobile protection? Check out our Android and iPhone security apps.
- Have some fun while staying safe at your upcoming holiday parties, download our free Webroot Holiday Party Sobriety Test app today!