- Cyberattacks could paralyze U.S., former defense chief warns read more »
- Researchers attack secured Internet activity to mine personal data read more »
- Top UK e-commerce sites fail to protect 'password' password-havers from selves read more »
- Uroburos Malware Defeats Microsoft's PatchGuard read more »
- Is MasterCard's Fraud Program Just Another Data Grab? read more »
- Zeus-in-the-mobile variant uses security firm's name to gain victims' trust read more »
- Microsoft Security Advisory Notification Issued: March 11, 2014 read more »
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2014 Issued: March 11, 2014 read more »
- Cebit: Microsoft warns of chilling fridge hacking threat as Internet of Things booms read more »
- Websites of Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj Hacked read more »
Holiday Shopping Infographic
How to Shop Safely Online This Holiday Season
In honor of Black Fridays, Cyber Mondays and all of the fantastic sales days in between, we’re sharing our holiday shopping infographic, highlighting the latest stats in online gift buying. And remember: Just because you feel safe shopping online, doesn’t mean you are safe.
Read further to find out how to shop safely online, so you and your family stay protected.
And for your convenience, we’ve captured the links from the infographic above and added them below. Click away to a safer holiday-shopping season and an entire year:
- Find out if you are fully protected for online shopping. Download our free trial of Webroot SecureAnywhere and scan your PC for FREE.
- Learn the latest tips for staying safe online from iKeepSafe, a global leader in online safety education.
- Looking for mobile protection? Check out our Android and iPhone security apps.
- Have some fun while staying safe at your upcoming holiday parties, download our free Webroot Holiday Party Sobriety Test app today!