Webroot, the Smarter Cybersecurity® company, announced its partnership with Digital Shadows, a leading digital risk management and relevant threat intelligence company. Through the partnership, Digital Shadows SearchLight™ platform clients will be able to access Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services (BCTI), which use big data architecture and the latest machine learning to provide clients with the most comprehensive, accurate, and timely threat intelligence available in the industry.
Explore the Webroot and Digital Shadows Partnership
About the Partnership:
- The integration of BCTI into the Digital Shadows market leading SearchLight solution means clients receive timely, accurate, and operational information on malicious URLs and IPs alongside deep context around internet-related threats, including historical background and current threat status.
- The partnership enhances and supports the existing offering to further protect Digital Shadows customers’ businesses, brands and reputations.
- SearchLight Platform clients have access to a suite of Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services, including BrightCloud IP Reputation Service, BrightCloud Web Classification and Reputation Services, and BrightCloud Threat Insights.
- Digital Shadows SearchLight customers can access the threat intelligence solutions via its Shadow Search feature either via the customer portal or API, allowing clients to access the same data through direct integration with their own custom tooling or third-party applications.
About Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services:
- Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services protect customers from malicious URLs, IP addresses, files, and mobile apps by integrating accurate and operational threat intelligence into an organization’s security solutions.
- Driven by advanced machine learning and big data architecture, Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence is powered by millions of licensed endpoints and data sources from across the globe.
- The BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services platform scans billions of IP addresses and URLs across millions of domains and leverages machine learning to classify and categorize each according to the threat it represents.
- Webroot’s Web Threat Insights service provides in-depth threat details that offer a unique mix of information to aid security decision making. Threat Insights also streamlines the incident response process by arming security operations teams to prioritize their investigations according to risk and severity.
Hal Lonas, Chief Technology Officer, Webroot
“In today’s constantly shifting cyber threat landscape, it is critical for businesses to have timely and accurate threat intelligence to understand the risks they face. Our BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services allow Digital Shadows customers to proactively protect against the latest in online threats, managing their digital risk.”
Alex Seton, SVP Business and Corporate Development, Digital Shadows
“This integration provides yet more relevant insight to our users from within SearchLight, ensuring they have the necessary information to make the best decisions quickly. Providing faster and simpler access to more sources of Threat Intelligence is a great thing for our clients around the world as they struggle to deal with today’s complex threat environment and managing their organization’s digital risk exposure.”
About Digital Shadows and Digital Shadows SearchLight
Digital Shadows enables organizations to manage digital risk by identifying and eliminating threats to their business and brand. We monitor for digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep and dark web to deliver relevant threat intelligence, context and actionable remediation options that enable security teams to be more effective and efficient. Our clients can focus on growing their core business knowing that they are protected if their data is exposed, if employees or third parties put them at risk, or if their brand is being misused. The Digital Shadows SearchLight service combines scalable data analytics with human data analysts to manage and mitigate an organization’s digital risks and create an up-to-the minute view with tailored threat intelligence. We do this across all time zones and in 20 different languages to provide the most comprehensive view of your digital risk. To learn more, visit www.digitalshadows.com.
Webroot was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. We provide the number one security solution for managed service providers and small businesses, who rely on Webroot for endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training. Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services are used by market leading companies like Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Leveraging the power of machine learning to protect millions of businesses and individuals, Webroot secures the connected world. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity® solutions at webroot.com.