Powered by Zix
Prevent phishing, ransomware and other advanced threats from compromising your email and your business.
What is email security?
Email security is the ability to help businesses proactively defend and protect against email-borne threats such as phishing, malware, ransomware, impersonation and spam. This applies to both inbound and outbound email messages.
Why businesses need email security
Email has become one of the most efficient and cost-effective means of communicating globally. Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) depend on email communication, but it has become the most vulnerable aspect of their business. Bad actors target email because it has a series of vulnerabilities they can exploit. Ever-increasing ransomware attacks, spam and viruses only represent a small fraction of existing security threats that can lead to financial loss or reputational damage.
With this in mind, email communication needs to be secure and easily tracked to prevent unauthorized access. According to the FBI, email phishing has risen dramatically in recent years and business email compromise (BEC) has become one of the most common avenues cybercriminals use to exploit unsuspecting users. Since many organizations are subject to compliance and privacy regulations, email security needs to be in place to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation.
Why Our Email Security is Different
Our email security solutions offer automatic email encryption and data loss prevention of sensitive content to ensure your organization is compliant with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. Securely share files of any size and type with full tracking features and e-signature capabilities. Access 30 days of company email even when your infrastructure is down.
Our solutions are designed to be securely deployed,
managed and supported from a single console.
- Protect confidential data and remain compliant with HIPAA, GLBA, FINRA and more
- Improve compliance with visibility into encrypted email
- Act as a safety net for user errors with data loss prevention (DLP) filters
Email Threat Protection
- Experience multi-layered protection against ransomware, phishing, impersonation, spoofing and spam for both inbound and outbound emails
- Strengthen accuracy of email threat detection and protection with real-time threat analysts, automated traffic analysis and machine learning
- Discover advanced threat protection features to further safeguard against malicious links and attachments
- Keep employees productive by guarding against email interruption
- Protect against ransomware and phishing through collaboration with Email Threat Protection
- No additional costs associated with purchasing hardware or software
Email Message Privacy
- Share files up to 100GB through any browser-based web portal
- Gain full tracking visibility with rights management of shared files
- Enable legally-binding electronic signature
“I was impressed when I evaluated Email Threat Protection. A bonus to me was that I could, through Webroot, bundle my O365 with Email Threat Protection and achieve a cost savings for Spitzer. Once the platform was up and running, it ultimately just did its thing, which gave me peace of mind.”
-Larry Horvat, CIO, Spitzer Autoworld
Discover how Spitzer Autoworld solved their email pain points. Read the case study.
“With Webroot, we send encrypted email automatically since it operates in the background. This has a minimal impact on both physician and employee workflows since no extra steps are required.”
-Joseph Ortiz, CIO, Summit Medical Group
Request a Demo