Install your trial in under 5 minutes
Your business endpoint protection trial is free and unlimited for 30 days, with no obligation to buy, and zero software conflicts. (Looking for a free trial for personal or home use instead?)
The Global Site Manager is designed for service providers with complex, multi-site, multi-administered deployments.
- Fully cloud-based management with no on-premises infrastructure
- Granular administration controls, policies & permissions
- Real-time infection remediation, alerting & reporting
- Minimal system performance impacts & no daily signature updates
- Advanced protection that deploys & scans in seconds
- Flexible billing with annual & monthly subscriptions
If you're interested in taking a trial of SecureAnywhere DNS Protection, please note that this service is currently only available to existing Webroot MSP partners. To discuss DNS Protection with a Webroot representative, click here.
Your download will begin automatically.
(If it doesn't, click here.)
You're almost done!
Thank you for registering for your free trial of Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection with Global Site Manager.
You'll receive an email shortly with instructions for accessing the Global Site Manager and starting your trial. Keep in mind, the email may take up to 2 hours to arrive. (Be sure to check your spam folder, just in case.)
Step 2: Create an Account
Your trial includes access to the Webroot Global Site Manager console. This online console is where you will manage your endpoints. To create your account:
1. Check your email for a message with the subject line: Your Webroot Business Trial Instructions. Please use this email to get to get started.
2. Check for a second email with the subject line: Webroot Global Site Manager Account Instructions (Note: This message will arrive after the first).This email will contain a registration link as well as a first-use password.
3. Once Global Site Manager is registered, follow the link below and refer back to Your Webroot Business Trial Instructions to complete your setup.
Your product keycode:
We apologize for the inconvenience as we are experiencing an issue with your request. Please try again later.