Webroot® next-gen business cybersecurity solutions are effective, efficient, and easy to use. Best of all, they are fully integrated to work together to close the gaps in your (or your clients’) security strategy.
Complex, multi-layered cyberattacks are the new norm. From DNS-layer threats, like cache poisoning and man-in-the-middle attacks, to self-replicating ransomware that spreads to every device on the network, to phishing and social engineering attacks that trick naïve or unaware end users into handing over funds or access credentials, businesses face numerous risks. And with recent data protection laws and hefty fines resulting from breaches, preventing a single attack could make all the difference for a business’ continued survival.
Webroot’s suite of next-generation cybersecurity solutions can help you eliminate the security gaps your business or clients face. Our integrated security portfolio covers endpoint and DNS protection, as well as phishing simulations and cybersecurity awareness training for end users. By leveraging real-time, fully cloud-based threat intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analysis, Webroot solutions combine technical and human defenses to automatically stop sophisticated, multi-level attacks.
What makes Webroot different?
To stop advanced cyber threats, you need next-generation threat intelligence and processing power. That’s why we built the Webroot® Platform. As the foundation for all Webroot solutions and services, the Webroot Platform analyzes real data from real endpoints all over the world, as well as in-depth intelligence on:
File Behavior Records:
Partner End Users:
How it Works
Click each layer in the diagram below to see how Webroot solutions and threat intelligence services work together to offer superior protection for businesses and MSPs.
- DNS Protection stops up to 88% of malware before it even hits the network or endpoints
- Endpoint Protection has a 100% malware detection rate over 24 hours
- After 12 months of security awareness training, end users are 70% less likely to fall for a phishing attempt
- Journaling and rollback remediation for endpoints makes reimaging machines is a thing of the past, putting time back in your day
- Each solution only takes minutes to deploy and set up, scans are fast and automatic, and real-time updates won’t slow users down
- Our automated, intelligent solutions impose minimal system burden, so they lower TCO
Ease of Use
- Webroot protection runs alongside other security without software conflicts
- Our integrated SMB- and MSP-friendly management console lets you manage all Webroot protection in a single pane of glass
- Our integrations with leading RMM and PSA platforms mean you can use the management tools you already know and love
"Moving to Webroot was the right choice for us as we looked for a lighter footprint, a better platform, better reporting. All the normal things that this space just can’t seem to get right. It literally came down to ‘Webroot is nice, neat, clean, and light,' but I think the real story is the ongoing relationship with the company, which has been fantastic.”
– Bobby Sowder, Director of Client Success, Greystone Technology
Whether you're a business or a MSP, you can start a FREE 30-day trial or add one to an existing Webroot account to start customizing your protection.